Is there a pubic hair dye kit? Is it safe to use hair dye products in the bikini or pubic area for both men and women? Coloring pubic and armpit hair is increasingly becoming a fashion statement as well as a trend. Here’s how to dye pubic hair at home, plus dye kits that you can use safely.
Can you dye pubic hair?
Pubic hair can be safely dyed so as to match the color of hair on the head or even to shock an eye in a very brilliant contrast.
Just ensure that you make use of a dye that is made for hair that is below the belt, as most of the companies which manufacture the hair color test the products only on the head hair and are very much safe only when they are used as directed.
Head hair dye products also normally have the harsh chemicals such as the peroxide and also ammonia, which can lead to major irritation as well as injury to delicate skin that is around the genital area.
Betty Beauty is the first dye that is available mostly for the pubic hair, is thus formulated for dying of the pubic hair without any irritation.
- No matter the brand that you use, it’s a perfect idea to also run a patch test first on a small skin area so as to make sure that it won’t lead to an allergic reaction (most of the products include the patch test instructions).
- The skin that is down there is very delicate, and most people do have irritations such as burning, blisters or loss of hair.
It’s also crucial for both the men as well as the women limit the coloring jobs to hair which covers the pubic and avoid any of the mucous membranes which includes the labia, and also the anus.
Men are mostly advised to take care not to get the dye on the shaft of the penis and also the scrotum where the skin is very much sensitive.
The following tips have been very much helpful to some people who like to play parlor with pubes:
- Covering of penis, scrotum, and also the vulva using the petroleum jelly might give some added protection if the coloring is dripping before the dye is washed off with water.
- Depending on the natural hair color and also the desired result, the hair pigment might require to be removed and go through three steps so as to reach your preferred color. Snipping a few pubic hairs and also performing of a strand test might assist to gauge the time it will take so as to achieve the right shade.
- For people who are planning a new pubic hair style so as to boot, shave or trim for a couple of days after the coloring, rather than before.
If a person is very much nervous about the possible sloppy handwork, some of the salons specialize in the bikini waxes and also dyes as well as will can it for you.
And if you and the girlfriend have more questions about a given hair color product, then try to contact the manufacturer — most of the companies give a toll-free customer care number on boxes.
Is it possible that your girlfriend might like the fun and also the color or even shape your pubes also? Perhaps you can be able to experiment using a recreation of a melting scene or even the Chagall’s stained-glass windows.
Pubic hair dye products and kits
Betty Pubic Hair Dye – Award Winning, Stylish: “Our Award Winning Betty products are just formulated color dyes for specifically the hair down there.”
In less than 1 year, over 150,000 customers use the Betty so as to naturally match their hair that is above, cover gray pubic hair or even for fun.
Whether you’re a blonde, radiant auburn, raven black or even just want to try the hot pink for fun, the easy to use no-drip formula provides an individual with the perfect finishing touch.
It is claimed to be the UK’s leading sellers of the Beauty pubic hair dye products.
The product is also proved to be very much popular in the United States, and has thus enjoyed prestigious coverage in most of the US magazines like the Vogue and also the Vanity Fair, as well as the slots on the prime-time shows such as Tonight with Jay Leno.
The big demand for pubic hair dye that is in salons as well as the online shops that are throughout the US has made it possible for the launch of a site that is dedicated to the Betty products that are operating in and also the across the pond.
It is aimed at selling Betty dye at a very competitive price and also maintain the position as the best sellers of the Betty hair dye that is in the UK.
The reason as why somebody would chose the Betty dye is normally the first question that is received from the inquisitive customers, depending on the individual.
Betty pubic hair dye is perfect at concealing of the greys, for instance matching of the head hair. You may want to apply some bit of fun or even to surprise a partner – you might even make use Betty on chest hair as well as other parts of the body besides the pubes. Men have thus indicated a great deal of interest in the product.
We stock the most of the popular colors in Betty range, which includes Malibu Blue and also Sexy Lilac. There’s also a Betty that is able to suit every given purpose.
Do women dye their pubic hair?
Some women prefer to dye their pubic hair pink or purple. Some may dye it darker. Mostly, if the hair is turning gray prematurely, they would prefer dye to hide gray pubic hair. This is mostly among celebrity women. Alternatives to dyeing pubic hair include the following:
- Some of the women have sworn by this. They say that having zero pubic hair improves their sex life and they also say that it is more pleasurable and doesn’t hurt that men find it very much sexy.
This process is very much painful and some people also find it very much disturbing that there are some other men who prefer to take a look that predates the coming of age. But the practice is very much widespread that there are also take-home bikini wax kits. Even if people are willing to try this, people would rather go to a professional.
- These are less invasive than use of a vaginal piercing, yet it is somehow very much ridiculous. Some of the stencils are very much designed to assist a person replicate the look of several waxing treatments which includes the landing strip and also the classic triangle.
And then there are people who like Betty Beauty (which is a site that is dedicated to cutesy pubic products) that contains stencils which allows a person to shave hair into the shape of lightning bolts, hearts and much more.
- Hair dye. Betty Beauty is said to be even better for the pubic hair dye, which must admit intrigues. If a person fears much to dye the hair on head electric blue, then should they experiment with the hair down there first?
Betty Beauty provides several classic colors such as the auburn, blonde and also brown, but also gives more offbeat colors, such as the bridal, Fun, Sexy (lilac) and also the Love (red).
- Pink Button genital dye. So, this particular product is for the bits which poke out of the pubic hair, but is felt as crazy enough that it is able to warrant a simple mention.
The New Pink Button is an indicated genital cosmetic colorant which is meant to restore the pink to the pink button.
How to dye pubic hair at home
Most of the people who dye hair still want the hair on the body to match. This may include the eyebrows and also pubic hair.
Whether you would want to dye the pubic hair to a more natural-looking shade or even just go wild and dye it with colors of the rainbow, there are several precautions that you should understand about. Follow the steps given so as to dye pubic hair safely.
Decide on the best color for the pubic hair
If you are searching for a very temporary fun color, then use hair colors which would wash out after only a few shampoos. But if you are looking for a permanent hair color, then choose the one that makes use of natural ingredients so that it is not as harsh on skin.
Graying hair is also a part of aging which can affect every other person at some point in their lives. Any hair is able to turn gray, and that also goes for the pubic hair. Finding the first gray pubic hair might be quite a shock, but you might be able to return it to the natural color.
Personal upkeep as well as grooming is a taboo subject among many societies, but it’s something that every other person deals with. If you decide to color your pubic hair, understand that it is not in any way recommended by health care professionals.
Skin irritation, as well as the infections, may occur, so it’s crucial that you closely follow safety tips for the dye you are using to prevent allergic reactions to hair dye. Here’s a simple procedure to try at home.
- Mix an ounce of hair color with an ounce of the shampoo together in your hands.
- Using the mixture is less harsh on hair than full strength hair color.
- Lather the mixture in the gray pubic hair and let it set for a period of about 20 minutes.
- Be very much careful so as to avoid the genital area.
- Rinse the hair in shower and check out results. If they are not as dark as you want, repeat the steps again.
Tips and cautions
Cover the sensitive genital area using petroleum jelly for better protection. This is able to keep most of the dye off the sensitive skin.
Trim gray pubic hair a few days after dyeing it. If the skin is irritated, the dye is able to make it worse.
What you require
- Hair color product
- Hair color brush, if not included with the hair color product
- Moisturizing shampoo
- Washcloth or loofah
- Astringent, like the Sea Breeze or witch hazel
Before You Get Started
Find at-home hair coloring kit which closely matches the natural color of the pubic hair. Box hair color may be available at hair and beauty stores as well as the drugstores.
Even if a person has already used the hair color products without any side effects, whether it is at home or even in a professional salon, be sure to do a skin patch test so as to check for potential allergic reactions.
The hair color kit includes instructions on performing a skin patch test. After successful completion of the patch test without any reactions, then you will be ready to get started.
How to Color Your Pubic Hair
This particular procedure may also be applied to color a type of body hair on both men and women. Do not try to apply the method so as to color eyebrows or even the eyelashes.
If you want to color eyebrows or the eyelashes, then consult a licensed, very well experienced cosmetologist who is very much able to safely color the areas.
- Use a very small amount of petroleum jelly so as to cover the sensitive areas – the vulva, etc. – so as to prevent the potential skin irritation. Don’t use the petroleum jelly to gray pubic hair that you want to color.
- Thoroughly ensure to read the package’s instructions and then put on the gloves that are included with the hair dye kit.
- Mix the hair color specifically according to directions and then add an equal amount of the moisturizing shampoo. This can assist to dilute the dye and thus make it less abrasive on the skin. Stir together until hair dye as well as the shampoo are fully blended.
- Gently use the hair dye to the pubic hair. Use brush applicator which came with the kit. If the kit is not included with a brush, then use a paintbrush. Do not try to rub the hair dye into the skin and avoid allowing any other excess hair dye to seep into sensitive inner genital skin area where you used the petroleum jelly.
- Let the color sit for the period as the directions dictate. This might be anywhere from 25 to 30 minutes. If you have a painful burning or even irritation, wash the dye off urgently.
- If you don’t get the color that you want the first time around, then try again a week later. Before making another attempt, you require to be sure that you don’t have a skin irritation or even an infection. The next time that a person tries coloring of the pubic hair, let the color sit for 10 minutes longer before being washed out.
- A quick and much easy way is to wash the hair color is through taking a warm shower. Once the dye is rinsed, then use body wash and also a washcloth or even loofah to get rid of excess petroleum jelly.
- You will then have excess hair color on skin. Get rid of it with the cotton balls and also an astringent like the Sea Breeze or even witch hazel.
How to Dye Pubic Hair for men
Here’s a procedure for men who want to add some style color to their pubic hair. Remember that dyeing your hair requires proper dye. This will help prevent reactions that are not pleasant, such as pain, itchiness, rashes, etc.
1. Prepare in advance
There are several steps that are needed as part of the pubic hair dying process. You might write them down or even simply print the entire part out:
- Order some Betty Color. You might get it directly from e-bay online by visiting this link.
- Pick a color which is better matching the natural look. They offer several choices, which ranges from black to auburn.
- When the box arrives, make sure that you have the application wand, mixing tray and also the gloves ready.
- Get a jar of petroleum jelly so as to assist protecting staining on skin.
- Have smart-phone with a timer app very ready.
- Get an old towel or even a clean cloth. You’ll require it to wipe off the counter or even the excess mixture from skin.
2. Manscape your privates
Before doing anything, you will need to trim the area to own liking. There are several how-to guides online that give excellent directions. One of the favorites is found on the site known as the Bellatory and it also includes illustrations.
Don’t forget trimming the under the scrotum and around buttocks
3. Open your box of Betty Down There
- Take the tube labeled Betty Color and squeeze a 1-inch circle into the mixing tray. Be careful not to squeeze a lot as the tube is very much sensitive to touch.
- If you have several hairs around the pubes, squeeze a little more than an inch so as to get full coverage.
- Save anything that is left for future use: that is, when the color starts fading (it will eventually happen).
4. Add the developing crème to coloring
- Get the bottle of the developing crème with the number “2” on it and then open it.
- Squeeze some amount of crème into the tray that has the coloring from step 3.
- When squeezing the crème, you should use a small amount of pressure. Otherwise it can glob a lot of the product.
5. Mix it up
- Get a spatula that’s given in the Betty Coloring kit.
- Mix the contents out of developing crème and the coloring until fully blended
- Let the combined liquids set for about 1 minute.
6. Apply to mixture to your pubes
- Using the finger, use a small amount of the jelly around the hairline so as to prevent staining. Use a little amount around the inner groins if relevant.
- Get the wand that is included in the kit.
- Coat the wand using the mixture that is in the tray.
- Apply the mixture to the pubes, by use of an upward motion. Take time and don’t move fast.
- If you have any burning or even irritation, rinse off urgently.
7. Wait for 15 Minutes
- Set the timer on your smart phone and then take a break for about 15 minutes.
- If you want to have an extra dark shade, then leave the mixture on for an additional 10 minutes.
- Some people quicken the waiting period by wrapping cellophane around pubes. Don’t worry as the cellophane can naturally stick.
- Using a blow dryer set to low heat, then gently blow-dry the area for about 10 minutes by use of broad passes back and forth.
8. Rinse yourself off
- Once the appropriate period has passed, jump into the shower and rinse the skin area well.
- After showering, then gently blot dry the area using a towel or even clean cloth.
- If hands or other skin areas are much stained, then use a warm, soaped up the washcloth so as to blot up the color.
- Avoid the use of the washcloth on the newly colored pubes while wiping off the skin.
- How to use Hair Dye to Color Pubic Hair: https://www.verywell.com/how-to-color-gray-pubic-hair-3522696
- Coloring pubic hair: http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/coloring-pubic-hair
- 5 Outrageous Beauty Rituals Women Do “Down There” *Shudder*: http://www.yourtango.com/201054052/5-crazy-things-women-do-the-hair-down-there
- How to Dye Pubic Hair: https://www.leaf.tv/articles/how-to-dye-pubic-hair/
- How To Dye Your Pubic Hair and Get the Gray Out for Men: http://www.gaypopbuzz.com/dye-pubic-hair-get-gray-men/